Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 30: The Beginning in The End

My Journal-ish Digi-Card Idea  

Today's Inspiration:

"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come."
- Chinese proverb
The Tree of My Heart in Greenwood, NY


Today's Journal Prompts:
My heart is asking me to...
If I trusted the urging of my heart, I might...
The green tree of a dream that I hold in my heart is...
The singing birds that are attracted to my dream are...



Today's prompt wraps up the Root:30 Day Journal Project. It is the end of the thirty days for me but Lisa is keeping the project, including the Facebook Group, open so that anyone interested can register for free to take this 30 day journey.

If you've completed the thirty days of prompts but would  like to experience more,
 Dreaming on Paper: The Creative Sketchbook, with Lisa Sonora Beam, starts on February 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment