Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 26; Defying Gravity




Day 26 
Keeping Your Soul Aloft

What weighs you down?
What lifts you up?





I have experienced the fall...more than once.
That doesn't mean I will stay down.
Defying Gravity  is a daily challenge.

Recognizing the things that feed my soul helps me to get out of bed in the morning.
Sometimes, they are grand, unexpected moments. But othertimes, when I least expect them and most need them, these teeny-tiny bits of grace will pop into my world. They ease the burdens and lighten my heart.
Deer Face, Greenwood, NY~Sheila L. Kalkbrenner

 Life has knocked me down and then it just
 Lifts Me Up  (some adult language)

 "it rips me up inside but I refuse to hide." ~Beth Hart


January 2014 ~"Perfecting" the Brief for the NYS Supreme Court
Fighting the system weighs me down...but my heart will be much lighter knowing 
that I did everything that I could. 
May 2013~ Putting together the petition
 for Medical Injury Case Appeal





No comments:

Post a Comment