Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 2 of the 30 Day Journal Project

Day 2  Links and Prompts of the Root: 30 Day Journal Project with Lisa Sonora Beam

"To live content with small means-to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion, to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not rich-to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly, to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart- to bear all cheerfully- do all bravely, await occasions-never hurry; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony." ~ William Ellery Channing

I admit it. I found that quote by accident on Pinterest yesterday and posted it to my Happenstance board but it seemed to be an appropriate, and timely description of my current frame of mind and the direction that I have chosen so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment