Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 21: Who am I?




Day 21: Remember Who You Are

Living with Arachnoiditis often feels like I am trying to fly with one wing tied behind my back. The wing is still there but doesn't function properly. 

It has been six and a half years and for the most part I have adjusted to this life. However, as blog-followers know, recent events and activities are bringing significant reminders of this adjustment. 

The journal prompts for day 21 initiated a paper conversation which permitted me to acknowledge the things I once dreamed of doing that I will never do now...But, it also pushed me to acknowledge the things I dreamed of doing that I AM DOING....RIGHT NOW...WITH SPINAL ADHESIVE ARACHNOIDITIS. That knowledge is more empowering than any other. 

I will continue to Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome because;
That is who I am. Shame on myself for trying to obstruct that process. 

7 Ways to Find the Rhythm of Your Heart

Are You Playing Dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment