Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 16 ~ Making Memories

Grandson's Fifth Birthday Cake

These are the days to remember...

Our little dude turns Five Years Old Today! Had a wonderful impromptu family gathering/surprise birthday party for him yesterday after school. After the last five months of hibernal isolation...still not sure which one of us was more surprised by our lovely visitors. 





Allison pinning the Map of the Survivors 
Finished Hanging the First Art For Arachnoiditis Project Exhibit

Thankful for the assistance of friends who stepped up to help out without making me feel like I couldn't do this thing. 
I often forget that I designed this project to Empower ALL of the Spinal Arachnoiditis Survivors. I am on that list. 
Also, thankful for the friendly yet determined reminder to get horizontal when it was evident I was clearly just chasing my tail. 

Spinal Arachnoiditis Survivors are following the Exhibit prep and event via the photo album on our Facebook page and at Art For Arachnoiditis.org.
Ostrich Cot display and Survivor Portraits in Progress
 for Kimberly, Sarah, and Karen



 
 Ostrich Cots set up for the Independent Adaptive Art Activity like the one shown in the Map Making Video. Screen Ready for presentation....
Am I Ready for THIS??

No comments:

Post a Comment