Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Arachnoiditis Survivor: A Portrait of Resilience Against Patient Harm In America

The campaign is LIVE! Now seeking donors, sponsors and benefactors. Your tax deductible contributions will enable me to reach other survivors.

Arachnoiditis Survivor: A Portrait of Resilience Against Patient Harm In America: <p>I have been an artist for twenty years. I am a NYS certified teacher and US Army veteran who was working full-time as an after school program manager when I developed&nbsp;spinal adhesive arachnoiditis of the lumbar and thoracic spine that was caused by the off label use of 5% lidocaine with epinephrine for single injection spinal anesthesia during a routine knee arthroscopy in March of 2007. (This formula is NOT FDA approved for spinal injections.) It left me permanently disabled at the age of 37. I have learned to adapt to keep on living and that I am NOT the ONLY one. I would like to share what I have learned with other members of the Arachnoiditis Survivor Community.Through art, I have achieved my Physical and Vocational...

No comments:

Post a Comment