Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Crown and Crutches

Although My 20 paintings project was invaded by Vengeful Sprites; I finished number 8 in time for Valentine's Day. Illness followed but, I will be returning to this series of work as soon as my body allows it. 

After receiving the YEAR 2 Survivor Entries, I created "5 Minutes for the Survivors," a video tribute to Arachnoiditis Survivors featuring our Year 2 Survivors' Song Entry "Needles" by Brock Babcock, husband of Arachnoiditis Survivor, Michelle Babcock. Have a Listen as you check out some of the News for YEAR 2. Don't miss the Survivors Quilt at the end! It is amazing! 
Meanwhile...
My Fever-Brained delusions induced by the Vengeful Sprites resulted in an exciting New Creative Wellness Offer for Arachnoiditis Survivors and Others Living with Chronic Pain. 
In this, my first, e-course I will be sharing My 5150 Approach to Living a Better Life with Arachnoiditis and Chronic Pain. 
Entry Deadline: Feb. 28, 2016.    
Last but certainly not Least...Big SWAN Plans for March 2016!
     The Activity Schedule for 

Hope you will Join Us at the Studio for the Creative Wellness Circle on Opening Day! 



March 4th and 5th I will be accepting THE ENTRIES FOR THE ART SHOW! 

Sometime between Now and Then
I will be taking care of Me so that I can Recover and Regroup! 

OH! Don't forget to check out the Photos from

 my NEW "Wild to the Pantry" Series. Some of these prints on canvas will be on display in the Dining Room at Alfred State College Culinary Arts Department Wellsville, NY  Campus During the Spring 2016 Semester. 

GET REWARDS WHEN YOU BECOME A PATRON TO SUPPORT THE AFFORDABLE ART HERE AND MY VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION SELF-EMPLOYMENT STUDIO GOALS 
Starting at $1 and Up you set your own monthly limit and the amount you pay per release. Choose $1 per release, per month and that is all you will EVER pay.Increase your Support or  Unsubscribe Anytime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment