Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year, Same Me

During the transition from one year to the next, in this sea of intangible products; I still need reminders of my resources. At this point, I am pretty sure that is a pattern which will never change. 


So, once again I am joining, Creative Entrepreneur,  Lisa Sonora's 2016  Art Journal project... which launched yesterday.) 
If you've been following, you'll know that I have gotten in the habit of using this process and other art journal/biz discovery projects to help me clarify my work, motivate myself, and even (sometimes) to develop a better marketing plan for my business. 
Although it is usually a private process these days, I will be sharing some of those discoveries with my Patrons this month. 

I will also be trying something new...
PAINTING EVERY DAY FOR 20 DAYS...which I have actually done before...
However, THIS TIME, it will be a NEW painting Every Day and Each One will be FOR SALE. I will be tweeting these works in progress @sheilalynnkart. Follow me there for free to see what comes up and where to buy it. 

20.20.20 ~ 2016 
 Or Subscribe here to get exclusive Patron Only rewards and access to my activity feed. 















OTHER  IT'S-A-NEW-YEAR! NEWS...


THE STUDIO SPACE IS READY TO RENT FOR ARTSY PARTIES AND EVENTS, 
THE WHOLESALE ART and PYO (PRINT YOUR OWN) COLLECTIONS ARE SLOWLY GROWING....


and five of my Botanical Photo Prints on Stretched Canvas will be on display at Alfred State College Culinary Arts Dining Room during the Spring 2016 Semester. 

In between making MORE art and Being Creative Every Day AND applying for grants (again); I am also going to be getting ready for these 
OPEN STUDIO 
events. 
EVENT PAGE

EVENT PAGE

NOT SURE WHAT ELSE THE YEAR WILL BRING BUT, THIS SHOULD KEEP ME BUSY FOR A WHILE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment