Thursday, November 27, 2014

Brought to you by the letter "M"

Pre-printed items ready to purchase
I am not a big fan of the pervasive, sometimes invasive, marketing slam that happens at this time of year...or actually any time of year. 

When the need/urge to sell overshadows the substance of  life something is lost. 

However, I DO love giving gifts. As there aren't enough vertical hours in the day for me to MAKE gifts for all of the people on my list, inevitably I must buy some of them. This leads me to assume that others must do the same. 

My studio is a business. This means selling things when people are buying them...and making sure that people KNOW that I have items they may want...also known as...s-h-h-h "marketing". 

What if we, you and I, shed the shadow of the Money Monster Mucking up our Meaningful Memories and decide instead that this is Merely a Mindful Message Meant to Mitigate the Marking of Moments that Matter with Material Momentos of Magnanimous Meetings?  M-m-m

 If you are a gift-giver/gift-buyer and an art lover looking for unique, affordable, creative, items to share with others; this blog post and The Fifth Annual Snow Flake Festival may be just the place for you. 

December 13, 2014 from 10am-4pm, I will be participating in the Festival for the first time this year. Maybe I will see you there.
As much as I wish I could say that I am selling buckets of magic pixie dust to lighten the load of the problems of the world; this is what I am REALLY bringing along. 

Pre-printed ready-to-purchase Items:
All new 2015 Fine Art & Photography Calendars
My First Series of Holiday Greeting Cards 
11"x14" Poster Prints of my original artwork and photography
A wide variety of clearance cut prints of original drawings and photographs in assorted sizes 

Custom Order Forms for:
Your choice of Note Cards/Post Cards/Greeting Cards
or 

Because I believe in the Benefits of Art For Your Home and Business, I put much consideration into keeping items from the studio affordable. You can count on a diverse selection of sizes, styles, and prices all year long. Local Patrons may still select the Barter For Art option.

If you cannot make it to the Festival, you are welcome to Shop the Studio online. 


No comments:

Post a Comment