Saturday, November 5, 2022

Opening Space for New Things in 2023

 

PLEASE ASSIST THE ALLEGANY ARTS ASSOCIATION WITH THE SELECTION OF NEW OFFICERS FOR 2023. As I have already served as Editor, Secretary, Vice President, and President; though I will continue my work to expand local equitable access to the arts, I will not be serving another term as an AAA officer in 2023.

As an active member of the Allegany Arts Association, I am thankful that I’ve enjoyed enriching, community-minded, creative experiences which have expanded equitable local access to the arts
and planted the seeds for local creative unity while getting to know dedicated local advocates for the arts.
In 2023, I will resume my own creative practice and program management at my studio as I wish AAA and its members the best of luck with their transition into future endeavors.
Many blessings!
~Sheila L. Kalkbrenner
"Expanding Local Access to the Arts
for the Wellness of Our Community"
AAA Mailing Address: PO Box 1134 Wellsville NY 14895
AAA Website
Allegany Arts Association Announcements Nov-Dec 2022
Allegany Arts Association Board of Directors on Facebook
Belfast Organization for Artists blog
Belfast Organization for Artists on Facebook


BROWSE MY PORTFOLIO AND STUDIO ACTIVITY SO FAR.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment