Sunday, November 6, 2022

Art Every Day Month 2022 ~ NewArt4U~ Week One

Art Every Day Month Logo
Logo from Leah Pinken Kolidas at 
Creative Every Day 
Going Gently... I am beginning this month with space to acknowledge that I am not a "production" artist. Daily products don't feed my soul. In our consumer society surrounded by capitalist definitions of "success" it has taken me years to get to a point where I actually believe that this is the right way for life to be...for me.

That said, it is my nature to be creative every day. Most of us are creative as we adapt to the world around us. We just forget to name it accordingly without a tangible end-product in mind.






Art Every Day Month helps me celebrate intentionally creative moments with friends and patrons through creativity that shows up as visual art, fabric art, crafts, ephemeral art, words, music, creative wellness practice, and sometimes completely outside-my-comfort zone adventures.
For subscribing patrons this month I will be posting more art exclusively for you to keep while still posting new Things in the free public activity feed. Your first AEDM2022 art post from me should show up in the patrons activity feed later today.
If you're new to the page and would like to unlock exclusive patrons only content, go ahead and select a membership tier that works for you. Though there is an abundant amount of free content already available for you, subscribing patrons get the most art. All existing paid content associated with your tier is unlocked for you as soon as you subscribe.
Increase, decrease, cancel anytime.
In case you missed them, while I am warming up and getting ready to post some new Things, you might also be interested in my prior Art Every Day activities here:

The decision to get motivated to join AEDM again this year is largely inspired by this timely development in my fb newsfeed this morning that showed up right after I had told somebody that I think too much and explain too much.
I was this many years old when I remembered
Life is all about the balance between the Thinks and the Things.


No comments:

Post a Comment