Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Simplified in September

SUBSCRIBE NOW
The votes are in... 
Beginning September 1, 2017
Trying to make my patreon the central hub of all of my projects didn't work out as well as I had hoped. 
I will be getting back to basics. 
The $1 Subscription Rewards will remain the same. 
and.. 
ONE new upper level subscription will be offered. 
RECEIVE
One NEW artwork, mixed media painting or illustration, every week as a high res digital image attached (the way I attached this one from 2013) in the activity feed.
And ONE monthly Card featuring my original art sent within the continental United States (via real, live snail mail) directly to the address you provide.  [These will vary from a range of new pieces to pre-printed reproductions but, all will feature my own all NEW-post-2016-nothing-from-the-archives original art work.] 
ALL OTHER UPPER LEVEL SUBSCRIPTION TIERS WILL BE UNPUBLISHED AT THAT TIME. 
Forevermore, my focus at patreon will be only the visual art I create and All funds received will be disseminated to my many assorted creative wellness projects as needed.  The effort to itemize where the money went based on the rewards patrons selected just became too complicated to explain in an abbreviated manner. However, please don't hesitate to ask if you ever have any questions about the details of where your money goes.
Thank you so much for your continued support and your patience while I figure out the best way to share and fund my work on Patreon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment