Friday, December 11, 2015

Organic Streaks; Hair Art

Chemical Free Hair Care since August 8, 2015
Home Grown and Home Made ~Buck Thorn Berry Ink plus Black Walnut Hull Powder
The Quest to Incorporate Ancient Wisdom into my Modern Life Continues. 
I think I may have finally found a way to simultaneously appease my vanity AND my immune system! 
This particular aspect of the Quest is all about being Human, Naturally and the adverse effects of NOT doing that. 

After searching through many assorted local wild things, I have landed on a combination of Buckthorn Berry Ink (berries harvested after first frost), home-dried and ground black walnut powder, and home-harvested and made Elderberry Syrup in a coconut oil base with Apple Cider Vinegar to help retain the color. 

It's a lot of work for a short-lived outcome but, it is ALL natural... and kind of fun in a weird, I-am-stubbornly-determined-to-find-a-solution-to-this-question-without-being-forced-to-reside-in-the-margins-of-society kind of way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment