Sunday, December 6, 2015

Giving Art

"The Busy Bucket" I DIY Gift for Toddlers 

THIS MONTH I WILL BE SHARING SOME AFFORDABLE AND CREATIVE IDEAS FOR GIVING ART. 








It's a crazy busy time of year so I cannot promise to post EVERY Day again. However, I will post projects as I complete them. If all goes well, this will include some new Christmas Card designs, too.
Got started in November with:

 The Busy Bucket for my Nephew's Daughter's 2nd Birthday. I made it during POSTS for the Art Every Day Month Challenge made possible by my Patrons. [They will be receiving some fun exclusive Seasonal-Gifty posts, too.] 

and a printable coloring page for my youngest Nephew's 2nd Birthday. He lives 3,000 miles away and I was able to send this to him via his Mom's email address. It is based on a reference image she shared from his Birthday Celebration.

Studio Tree
Most of the ornaments on the tree at the studio are hand made here. A few new ones are added each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment