Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Session 10

Just completed the 10th session of this mixed media project.
You can also follow progress at Sheilalynnk Art studio on Facebook.
This is a composite drawing taken from multiple snapshots that I have taken this year.

During the month of November some friends and I conducted an experimental project. 
30 days, 30 pieces, 30 minutes each. 
Every day we/I would work 30 minutes on an art project. I would then post the image on my FaceBook Studio page. The majority of my work consisted of experiments with water color and colored pencil. I have limited experience with this media. I wanted to use this idea as a way to improve my skills in this area. I missed three posts during the month but was pretty satisfied with my commitment to this adventure. 
I continue to work on portrait projects that have been ordered for Christmas. I will also begin a new mixed media drawing that is for the winner of the mixed media drawing contest from my Facebook page. 
December is going to be a busy month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment