Tuesday, November 2, 2021

"Creating Time" ~Art Every Day Month` Day 2


 












Here is a miniature allegorical sketch of the intentions I have set for this month.

It's a little doodle about big Things.
It's about clarity.
It's about solitude.
It's about truth.
It's about transformation.
It's about functional priorities.
It's about focus.

It's about the flame.
It's about consensual evolution.
It's about being the vessel through which divine energy flows.
It's about now.
It's about raw matters.
It's about threading my way back into creative practice.
It's about Time.
....................................................
Art Every Day Month #aedm is an annual event now in its 20th year. Hosted by Leah Piken Kolidas at Creative Every Day, "as a soft nudge to add more creativity to your everyday life with a bit of group support."
Subscribing patrons will get the most art as I join #aedm again this year.
But, a few of the posts will be free in the public activity feed on my patreon and on my blog. Art Every Day Month doesn't always mean an end product. For me, it is inspiration to acknowledge a diverse assortment of Things that require my Creative Energy while I am surviving the Stuff. I'll be creating and posting as often as I can.
While you are waiting, feel free to browse my prior Art Every Day activities here:

No comments:

Post a Comment