Thursday, November 19, 2020

Keeping an Open Mind to Connect with Community

 











To stay connected with friends and family and support the Allegany Arts Association and the Belfast Organization For Artists while we safely social distance in the winter months ahead, I have decided to re-open my page.
After almost four weeks being fb-free, it was brought to my attention that if my goal is to provide equitable access to local creative things, I must meet our community where they are.
Many local creators have turned to this social media tool to stay connected to each other and share their work with the public during these strange times. As the risks of in-person social contact continue, it is my hope that we will use this tool to share and celebrate our creative resilience.
However, for the most timely response; it is still best to contact me at my studio. My most-current posts about local activities and my art can still be found here on my patreon.
Subscribing patrons unlock the most art but anyone can "follow" for free and find lots of existing content in my public activity feed.


No comments:

Post a Comment