Saturday, April 7, 2018

For Wellness Sake ~Springing into Simplicity


In alignment with my personal Screen-Free goals, I have made the executive decision to remove myself from “active” participation in social media as much as possible. I will still be checking online messages and email on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Live, Love, Simple recently reminded of the tale of the Fisherman and the Businessman; it occurred to me that I have been spending too much time living my “shoulds” and not enough time doing what really matters.
Beginning April 16th 2018, inspired by my own #ScreenFree Week Goals; I will be making the art and wellness that I want to make and spending less time writing, talking, and posting about it on social media.
I am choosing to have faith in the Patreon platform.
My page at Patreon will continue to grow as the hub for all links and information about my work.
It is FREE to follow along.
You will still find the same free content for patrons and participants in charitable projects that you are used to seeing on my social media platforms.

 However, subscribing Patrons get MORE art.
Choose your subscription level. Get Rewards. Increase, Decrease, Cancel anytime.


will be in my studio, on my website, and at patreon.

Visitors are welcome in the studio during scheduled 

appointments, events, classes, 


I will be participating in Screen-Free Week again this year 
from April 30th – May 6th
During that time, I will be unplugged from all the screens.


No comments:

Post a Comment