Friday, September 18, 2009

portfolio

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: sheilalynnkArt portfolio
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
This slideshow contains large and small works that I have managed to fit into my life. Assembling this collection has been an exercise in establishing my own identity as an artist within my own perception of myself. This slide show consists of numerous chapters in the story of the evolution of my work. The chronilogical nature of the show has permitted me to view it as such. Through this activity I have manage to select specific pieces that I feel will be suitable for grant applications and shows. It is much easier to use this as a tool for the process of selection than it would ever be to actually view all of the work during that process. If for no other reason than this I am determined to continue to learn more about the digital resources available to artists. I am behind the times but I will share what I learn as I get caught up. I hope that it helps me learn to market my work and provide some insight for others trying to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment